Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I'm Back

I simply haven't taken the effort to post anything for a long time. Too many other things going on. Since I intend to start posting again, I'll try to tell about some of those things in the coming weeks.

Tonight however, I want to point you to a phenomenal article in the latest issue of Imprimis. This in not an endorsement of the publication, Hillsdale college or the author. I simply desire to urge you, maybe even implore you to go to the website and read this piece. It is amazing on about 5 different levels.

I've been getting Imprimis since Paul Harvey was offering free subscriptions way back in the late 90's. Most of the time it goes in the round file with the rest of the neo-con, faux conservative propaganda.


The Floating Dollar


I welcome your comments. What do you think??