Thursday, January 22, 2009

Black is in....

From the UK Telegraph, via Drudge

CNN's orange-haired septuagenarian chatterbox Larry King has been bowled over by the new Age of Obama, enthusing that his youngest offspring (from his seventh marriage) wants to be black. I guess it's a case of black being, er, the new black.

Interviewing a visibly uncomfortable Bob Woodward on his eponymous CNN show last night, Larry, 75, gushed: "My younger son Cannon, he is eight. And he now says that he would like to be black. I'm not kidding. He said there's a lot of advantages. Black is in. Is this a turning of the tide?"


Ok, that is strange, whatever trips your trigger I guess. But wait there's more,

My wife said, "Have you checked the e-mail?"

Me. "No."

She. "Check out the offer for the new credit card!"





And here it is,





and now the fine print,

Annual Fee $495



The question?

How many who want to be "black" will pay $495 per year for the privilege?