Thursday, July 3, 2008

Reposting this time with pictures.

This is an attempt to repost an earlier post with the pictures included this time. I'm home sick with a terrible sinus cold, and called the internet provider to complain about my slow service, suddenly it's much better. I don't know what happened, but now every thing works.

So on Father's Day evening, a quick summary in pictures of the last few weeks.

We got a new puppy for the kids. Yellow lab and mountain cur. Name is Buck.





Here is a shot of the lovely Mrs. farmer and Buck.





As you may have heard, we have been blessed with a great deal of water lately.
Here is a view of the local grocery store last Sunday evening. The water got up to the second shelf. Bags of softener salt apparently make inferior quality sandbags.


And yesterday I drove down to SW Iowa to my former stomping grounds and brought home my motorcycle. It's a 1981 Yamaha SECA 750. Needs some TlC. A new tail light, turn signal, throttle cable and a front tire.


I think this may actually work.

More later.